November 10, 2012 - VINTAGES release
In this release, VINTAGES features:
- Festive Finds - Top Wines for the Holidays
- bottle service bubbly
- dual power
- classical French lessons
- high performance Italy
- Canadian pride
- California dreams
- Australian gold mine
- nouveau riches
- Piedmont's progress
- the classics
- rising stars
- the next chapter
- as the spirit moves you: ARMAGNAC DE MONTAL HORS D'ÂGE VINTAGES 286518, Price $79.95
You may know this about me, I would choose every bottle just to try it ... after all, sommeliers need lots of practice! Alas, I must whittle my list to the affordable. You may notice that I do not choose many if any bottles much over $20. I would rather get more bang for my buck. But there are some bottles, no matter the price, that I need to experience ... hence MAROLO MILLA LIQUORE ALLA CAMOMILLA CON GRAPPA VINTAGES 211433, Price $64.95 on my short-list. And then I usually confer with our LCBO Product Consultants as to their favourites from the release tasting - that usually adds a bottle or two to my list of "I need to have this!" wine.
As per usual, I have highlighted and "sharpied" my VINTAGES catalogue ...
YELLOW highlights what caught my eye.
➔ RED ARROW points to unique feature.
* RED SHARPIE STAR selections are those most likely to make it into my bag.
here I go with markers in hand ...
there you have it!
sit. sip. savour.
Éva Nagy - accredited sommelier & yummy food enthusiast





















































No comments:
Post a Comment