in this crazy life of ups and downs, it is important to ... sit. sip. savour. best done with good friends, good wine ... and do not forget the cheese!
my thanks to Holly Bruns of Wine Out Loud for this brilliant idea. http://www.hollybruns.com/Eva
mmmmmmm rosé! The Sketches is my favourite of the year so far.
you've inspired me to buy my first rosé! I can't figure out why I have never had it before?! I am now looking forward to opening it & giving it a try.
that is the highest compliment - many thanks Mel! please let me know which one you try ... and if you like it or not. I'm happy to play the wine game with you :)
and Jay - I tend to agree. I was very pleasantly surprised by Sketches Rosé. among my faves ... along with the sparkling rosés.
my thanks to Holly Bruns of Wine Out Loud for this brilliant idea. http://www.hollybruns.com/
ReplyDeleteEva
mmmmmmm rosé! The Sketches is my favourite of the year so far.
ReplyDeleteyou've inspired me to buy my first rosé! I can't figure out why I have never had it before?! I am now looking forward to opening it & giving it a try.
ReplyDeletethat is the highest compliment - many thanks Mel! please let me know which one you try ... and if you like it or not. I'm happy to play the wine game with you :)
ReplyDeleteand Jay - I tend to agree. I was very pleasantly surprised by Sketches Rosé. among my faves ... along with the sparkling rosés.
ReplyDelete