Thursday, August 30, 2012

Natalie MacLean interviews Wolf Blass

from Natalie MacLean ...


Bottles
Wolf Blass of Wolf Blass Wines Australia is the most provocative, witty winemaker I've ever met. That's why he's the first character you encounter in my book Unquenchable.

Now you can meet him personally as I interview him for more of his colourful stories. Join us both for a wine-soaked evening of laughter:

Toronto Sept 10
http://macleanblass10sept12.eventbrite.ca

Ottawa Sept 17
http://macleanblass17sept12.eventbrite.ca

Similar events that we did last fall sold out within a few days and we had to turn away some very glum-faced people, so secure your tickets today and have a terrific evening out.

Yes, this is the man who described his Red Label Shiraz as the "leg opener", but he's also the savvy visionary who put Australian world-class wines on the map, with everything from colour-coding labels to taking the stuffiness out of wine. He has a fascinating story to tell.

You'll get to taste 8 wines that include premium bottles retailing for up to $100. It’s a terrific look at the diversity and range of wines, and a rare opportunity to taste them side-by-side.

There'll also be sumptuous tapas prepared by Toronto's award-winning Against the Grain Restaurant and Ottawa's Restaurant 18. I hope to meet you there.

Cheers,
Natalie

PS Please forward this note to friends who might also be interested and share on Twitter or Facebook. The more, the merrier at these evenings ;)

I hope to see you there!
sit. sip. savour.
Éva Nagy - accredited sommelier & yummy food enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment