Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's show time - August 4th VINTAGES release


August 4, 2012 VINTAGES release

It's Showtime! is a clever way to look at summer blockbuster wines: Romance, Action, Modern Classics and Indie.  Estate Sale details top German single-vineyard wines. I must confess that there are not many reds on my list since I still have a healthy stock at home. I'm still on my white & rosé wines kick so I must replenish more frequently.  Besides, I am faced with all sorts of temptations on a daily basis while working at the LCBO.


YELLOW highlights what caught my eye.
RED ARROW points to unique feature. 
* RED SHARPIE STAR selections are those most likely to make it into my bag.


here we go with markers in hand ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
there you have my picks from August 4th VINTAGES release!

sit. sip. savour.
Éva Nagy - accredited sommelier & yummy food enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment