there are many wine blogs out there so why create another? wine is so very subjective. no matter what your level of expertise, it all comes down to preference. simply put, you like it or you don't. I will post and hope for replies to discuss the wine at hand. otherwise, you are stuck with me. so now get ready to sit. sip. savour.
bottoms up!
Éva
I love this idea. There are so many great wines out there and it's hard to choose when you visit the store or go out to eat; having information on hand makes selecting good vino so much easier! Plus Eva is good at this kind of thing. And a superladymodel!
ReplyDeleteLooks good Éva I look forward to the future of sit sip savour!
ReplyDeleteBethany, any time you want my input/recommendation then please just ask me for it. I am happy to find matches with you.
ReplyDelete